Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 6, 2011

They Can't break me down.

I have a history with starting vigorous workouts, only to end up quiting them in a few weeks. Back in May 2010 I was working out like crazy, I worked out every day for a few months, bringing us to June or July. I was told by a family member that I had to go every night and be there with my dad till he fell asleep in the hospital. Well, at night is when I would work out, so, that work out time was taken away from me, and once my dad was out of the hospital, I never grew back into the phase of working out again..

Now I am working out again, and I work out in the early mornings. I was very emotion yesterday, its a new year, and that means at work that our planned time and unplanned time banks are full again, and I noticed mine were short. I didn't know why, so I sent my unit manager and email, she said it was because I work 36 hours a week. I guess it's considered full time for health benefits but not full time for vacation time.. So now I am going to have to work more. I already work 9 hour days, but that's just not good enough. I feel overwhelmed, things still are going down hill with my dad, and me and Scott barely get to see each other as it is. On top of this, I am going to be working 10 hr days now. Hopefully it wont be sooo bad that I can't handle it. I am feeling better today, and I will continue working out early in the morning. Even if I lose sleep over it. I have to do this for myself. That is the only way this plan is ever going to work.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on bein' worn out from life. The daily grind is called that for a reason--grinds you down!!

    But you can do it, Nat! I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Natalie!! Keep at it...and Never give up...I love love love you..You can call me for support anytime you need!

    ReplyDelete