Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pudding

When ever I eat pudding I think of "Now & Then" , and how the Warner's gave them the idea...




I don't know why but Wednesday's always give me trouble. I am fine with working. It's hump day! Half way through! But when it comes to working out that day I dread going going in to Curves. I am not sure why. After I go, regardless of the day, I feel GREAT!! I say that like "Tony the tiger". ha ha


I started working 10 hr days. Of course, I haven't worked a full 10 yet, because I have gotten vto for the past two days. Which has been nice. Last night I got to take a nap. Which i don't know if that was such a good thing, I woke up grumpy.

I have come to realise something.. I never knew. But I was good enough all along.

Its weird to me, seeing a man, I think I put them up on a pedestal because, I always think " he wouldn't like me" and when they do, I am surprised. To me, this man is perfect. Like seeing Venus on a clear summer night.
I have such complexities about my weight it holds me back and prevents me from being truly happy in life.
Well, I am sick of feeling unhappy because I am heavy. I have always felt fat since I was little. And if I only knew then, that I wasn't fat at all I think I would have gone down a different path.


I have gone to Curves now for 9 days! woo. I have lost 4 lbs. I know that's not much! I don't care, I am having fun, and enjoying my self. And the energy I have is amazing. I love all the old ladies there. I have decided not to wear t-shirts there, but rather big bulky sweatshirts. I have been wearing the "belly burner" the last 4 days I've gone. And that's helped tremendously. before I start working out it says I am 4 lbs lighter than when I started last Monday after I work out, it shows Ive gained 8 lbs since I started. That's a 12 lbs difference total. And when I take everything off to way, I am back to 4 lbs lighter. ha ha. So my sweating idea must be working. I feel really good about myself right now. And I don't think anything can break me right now. Well maybe my love life falling apart would affect me. Or my dad dying. Other than that, I feel like I am on top of the world.

At night I have been doing other exercises. I have this big long (30 ft) rope that's very heavy. I don't know how to explain it, but I pick up each end and do bicep curls very fast. It is a real workout, so I can't really do it that long. I am lame, I know! I also have been doing crunches with a weighted medicine ball. And THOSE have made my abs kill. Of course doing 40 crunches will make any one sore, I think..

1 comment: