Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Laser TAG

Happy birthday to me!!
So my birthday ended up being on a Thursday this year, it was so cold, and SO crappy! I don't get off till 9:00 PM at night. So no one could do anything. But as part of my new "self" I decided I was going to enjoy this birthday of mine, and have a party!! Woo.
So I called up Boondocks, and said, "I WANT A LASER TAG PARTY"
It was SO much fun. Well. Sort of. Because I didn't turn 7 and I was turning 24 people were looking at me, and laughing. The employees that is. they were rude. But once all the laser tag started, all my embarrassment and humiliation went away, and I was able to enjoy myself.
It was so nice to get out of the house, and I hadn't had a birthday party in like ten years. It was exercise, I was sweating. And running all over trying to be the best laser tagging person ever.
But most of all, I had fun. And that's what matters.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Nat!! The kids had a blast!! and WHO cares about the employees at Boondocks...maybe the manager needs a call so he can hear what crappy attitudes his employees have!!!

    ReplyDelete