Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Curves

I have joined Curves for Women, I have gone 4 days in a row now. I started Monday.. I have a membership there for 2 months. The first day I went, I was kind of nervous, I wasn't sure what to think.. But when I got there, I knew everything was going to be okay. The women who go there are older. I don't mean in their 40's. I mean, 60 and above. At least. I feel like I am working out in a retirement home. I like this, because even though I am SO out of shape, I feel like an athlete next to these old ladies. I move faster, I lift more. It's an exciting time in my life. I wake up every morning, ON MY OWN (no alarm) at 8:00 am. I look forward do going, and doing my work out. I drink a slim fast on the way, and I am there for about 40-45 Min's. I feel fantastic. I leave feeling great, and I come home to a sleeping Scott. :)

2 comments:

  1. I used to go to Curves in North Ogden. I thought it was an alright program. I found that most of the ladies I went with were older but they also were on other programs like Weight Watchers.

    ReplyDelete