Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13 2010

I have decided to start blogging about my ups and so many downs of diets. I plan to at least write 3 times a week and "weigh" in once a week. My goal is to lose sixty five pounds by Jan 1 2011. Not only to lose, but to hopefully, become much more healthier than I am now. I know it's going to be a struggle. But I am willing to try just about everything. I will also be keeping a journal of everything I eat, daily.


My current weight: 251 BMI: 45.9
Goal weight by 1/1/11: 186. BMI: 34

Earlier this year, I attempted to go through my insurance and get the Lap band system. However, I could not physically nor financially jump through the hoops to get them (Altius) to pay for it. So I am going to try to lose this weight the "old fashioned" way. With hard work, sweat, tears, and eating less, and way more healthy, I believe I can and will lose that sixty five pounds!

1 comment: