Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 25, 2010

1/25/2010

Today I just went out for a walk, for about an hour. I took both my dogs, and Scott came too! It was a nice enjoyable walk, and at times I jogged a bit. I am also going to start taking Alli, it's the only medicine my doctor will advise me of having because of possible side effects of the other medications that are prescription. I already have a low-fat/fat-free diet, now I just really need to work on portion control. It's hard though when I feel so hungry, and I eat so fast that I eat more to feel full, I should eat a small amount, and wait 20 or so minutes before dishing up more. But that is a big struggle for me, I think I have a fear of being hungry.. It's not a fun thing, I don't know why I must fear this, why with all the food and convenience in the world today..
I just weighed in and I lost 2.2 lbs.... When getting ready to go on this walk, ya know, it's a work out just on its own.. I have to get my sports bra on, work out pants that should fit only two sizes ago, and a very tight shirt, with cap sleeves that feel like tourniquets.. Putting on compression socks, and tying on tennis shoes.. I was already sweating. And when I was done, I didn't even feel like going. Because it's such a work out for me just doing the most mundane of tasks. For a while I had Scott tie my shoes every morning. Do you know how that feels. I am 23! I should be able to reach, and tie my own shoes just fine!!! THAT'S WHY I NEED TO DO THIS! FOR ME!!

And please, wish me luck tonight, I am going out to a pizzeria for my brothers birthday party.. And I just hope, I don't eat too much pizza. I better get a salad, so I don't over eat. But even salads, these days, you can't trust them. Especially in restaurants!!!! EVIL places of delicious foods and devilish deserts..

2 comments:

  1. Nat, eat an apple or something healthy that is filling before you go to the party and that way you wont be tempted to overate. :) Congrats on loss so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on going..YOUR DOING GREAT!!
    *I hear drinking lots of water before you eat helps!

    ReplyDelete