Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

corn dog chili powder

I have been struggling so much lately. I am feeling really good about figure - buying a lot of cute clothes, new dresses.. I ordered a pair of high boots that go to the knee. Something I have wanted for forever. My sister Shannon wears them all the time,and they are so cute. I was hopeful they would fit for a wide calf. I have monstrous calves, I have a strong dislike for them. Obviously they didn't fit. I can barely get them zipped. but unfortunately they are so tight, so uncomfortable, and look horrible with all the extra leg fat popping out the top. I am debating taking them back, or keeping them for when (if) they fit. I got them on a good sale - 50% off. I just want to be cute so badly. Cute-er than I already am. I want so badly to  be this thin, healthy, person who runs and has a lot of energy. But lately I am dragging. I am out of breath by simply walking up a flight of stairs.  And its been really hard on me. I don't know whats going on, I don't feel sick, other than being extremely tired lately. Maybe it's the weather changing. Who knows. I don't. I need to get back into it again. Yesterday I missed my weight watcher meeting, because I was so tired. I slept in, and took a hot bath. Which was nice. But I need more. More sleep. I need to take a whole day off and do nothing but rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment