Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 7, 2010

2/7/10

It's been a week, this is the second week on Alli, and I have actually gained 2 lbs. Which is crappy. I haven't done anything differently really. And I have been taking my pills with every meal like I am supposed to. It's hard to continue, because I feel like I am always failing. I just wish I could have surgery and be done! I am sick of being this way. This weight prohibits me from exercising.. It prohibits me from hikes. I am discouraged as I am sure you can tell. So if you have any inspiration to share, please do!

2 comments:

  1. Weight goes up and down daily remember this, just keep doing it! You can do it Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie... Do not give up!
    ...........Do not believe the LIES!
    YOU CAN..........DO IT!!
    You CAN..........EXERCISE!
    You CAN..........Go on hikes!
    You CAN..........LOSE THE WEIGHT!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete